Published on October 1st, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez1
10 Reasons To Test Drive The NEW Volkswagen Jetta 1.4TSI
Yes….. there is a a new VW Jetta is all VW showrooms and we have taken it out for a quick…..very quick test drive and here are 10 reasons why you should consider test driving this new Jetta for purchase.
- Volkswagen have installed a brand new 1.4L Turbocharged engine into this new Jetta. No more twin-charge engine (turbo and supercharger). Just a turbocharger and with good power delivery.
- This new Jetta returns very good fuel economy, despite its large size, from 5.0l/100km. Test drive and see for yourself.
- This new VW Jetta now comes with a revised and reengineered 7-speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG).
- This Jetta the best in class passenger volume, especially the back seat, with 1,362mm of shoulder room and 967mm of legroom.
- This Jetta has a 510-liter boot which is better than some cars in a class above.
- This new Jetta comes equipped with multi-collision brakes, brake disc wipers, 6-airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Brake Assist (BA), Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS) as well as hill-hold control.
- This new VW Jetta has Bi-Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights comes with automatic headlight activation with ‘Leaving Home’ and manual ‘Coming Home’ functions.
- The Jetta now has a new RCD330G head unit which offers Volkswagen’s MirrorLink function that simplifies smartphone operations.
- Volkswagen now offers for all new Jetta buyers a 5-year manufacturer warranty along with 5-year roadside assistance. (also for all other VW models on sale)
- Best of all…..saved for last……..this new Jetta pricing starts from only RM108,990 for the Trendline, RM117,990 for the Comfortline; and RM128,990 for the Highline.