Published on October 25th, 2016 | by Subhash Nair0
BHPetrol Donates RM100,000 to the Underprivileged
Boustead Petroleum Marketing, which markets and distributes BHPetrol fuel and lubricants, continues to do their Corporate Social Responsibility programmes to the underprivileged community. Earlier today, a total of RM100,000 cash was donated to ten charity organisations with each of them receiving RM10,000 cash from Mr Tan Kim Thiam, the company’s Managing Director.
The donation was made in conjunction with BHPetrol’s recent promotion where the Company has made a pledge to donate cash to selected charity homes through participation from the customers. During the promotional period, which was held at particiapting BHPetrol stations, customers who made a minimum purchase on fuel of RM30 each in a single transaction were given tissue boxes for free. For each flap returned by the customers, BHPetrol pledged to donate five sen to selected charitable organisations with a total contribution of up to RM100,000.
The ten charity organisations which received the donations were:
- Rumah Kasih Harmoni, Paya Jaras
- Rumah Ozanam, Petaling Jaya
- Persatuan Kebajikan Rumah Kanak-Kanak Triniti Petaling Jaya
- Persatuan Bagi Orang Buta Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Dignity for Children Foundation, Kuala Lumpur
- Rumah Kasih Nurul Hasanah, Ampang
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Asnaf Al Barakh Malaysia, Wangsa Maju
- Persatuan Untuk Orang Kurang Upaya Akal Selangor dan WP Kuala Lumpur
- Persatuan Orang Yang Amat Cacat Akal Selangor dan Wilayah Perseketuan
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Anak Yatim Malaysia, Ampang
In support of the Government’s effort to help those in need, BHPetrol will continue to implement more programmes that will help improve the quality of life of the underprivileged.
For more information on BHPetrol’s products and services, visit www.bhpetrol.com.my