Published on June 30th, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
BR 03-94 AÉRO GT ORANGE, Limited edition of 500 pieces
This Bell & Ross AeroGT is based not on a watch but on a sports-car (which was designed by the Bell of Bell & Ross, co-founder Bruno Belamich). The idea was to design a car that could be the interpretation of the Bell & Ross spirit. The AeroGT Concept Car was the starting point for the creation of a new pair of watches inspired by the automotive world, the BR 03 AeroGT models. And now in the start of Summer 2017, both the car and the watch undergo a facelift, with a new color scheme. Sadly only 500 pieces of this watch will be used by lucky owners and only one AeroGT Concept Car will be built (not for sale yet).
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.319. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes and small seconds at 12 o’clock. Date. Chronograph: 12-hour timer at 6 o’clock, 30-min timer at 9 o’clock, central chronograph seconds. Tachymeter scale on the flange.
- Case: 42 mm in diameter. Satin-polished steel. Back with opening in sapphire crystal, centred on the balance.
- Dial: skeleton. Metal applique Superluminova®-filled indices. Metal skeleton Superluminova®-filled hour and minute hands. Anodised orange movement bridge.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Straps: perforated black calfskin with orange piping and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Buckle: pin. Satin-polished steel.
Price: From EUR 7,900