Published on August 22nd, 2017 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Round 2 of 2017 Nissan Safety Campaign Concludes
Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) recently organised its second series of the 2017 Nissan Safety Campaign alongside ETCM’s Nationwide Test Drive Carnival, to educate Malaysians with road safety knowledge through fun and creative activities at the following regions:
|ETCM Petaling Jaya, Selangor
|GIANT Superstore, Sandakan
|AEON Kota Bharu, Kelantan
A host of safety activities includes:
- Exclusive Safety Talk: conducted by Captain K. Balasupramaniam, founder of Road Safety Marshal Club. This workshop is only available in ETCM Petaling Jaya 3S Centre.
- Takata Airbag Inflator replacement: free replacement for affected Nissan vehicles
Blind Parking Experience: enhance your parking skills through Nissan’s first 360° Intelligent Around View Monitor with the X-Trail.
- Impaired Vision Experience: experience and understand the potential dangers of vision impairment especially when due to lack of sleep or driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Child Seat Presentation: a session that demonstrates the importance of a child seat, and its proper installation method in Nissan vehicles. This workshop is only available in ETCM Ipoh.
- Kids Safety Games: a session for children to learn road signage for better safety.
In conjunction with the 60th Merdeka Day celebration, the company has also kicked-off its “Merdeka Bonus” Campaign in the month of August 2017. The campaign offers attractive deals for every purchase of selected Nissan model with options comprising of Merdeka Bonus of up to RM6,500 or Merdeka Bonus Set with RM1 promotion
for premium accessory package and rebates of up to RM4,500.
Members of the public are also invited to visit Nissan Roadshows Nationwide that will be held at Vivacity Megamall in Kuching from 21 until 27 August 2017.