Published on October 26th, 2017 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Grab Launches ‘Better 365’ Campaign as a Commitment to Improve Drivers’ Experience
Grab, Malaysia and Southeast Asia’s leading on-demand transportation and mobile payments platform, today announced ‘Better 365’, a campaign to promote the welfare of its driver-partners on four fronts: better support, increased earnings, better tools and a stronger community.
The ‘Better 365’ campaign is part of Grab’s ongoing commitment to make its driver-partners’ job better, 365 days of the year.
As part of the campaign, Grab has introduced a series of features and community events to support its drivers and enhance driver relations such as:
- Trip rating: Grab drivers can now provide feedback about their overall trip experience and passengers as “positive” or “negative” and then select multiple reasons for their ratings, including location/route, payments and passenger with additional reasons for more details. The trip rating aims to improve Grab’s driver-partners’ safety and driving experience.
- Simplified driver incentives: A refreshed, simplified screen featuring incentive progress bars, which makes it easier for driver-partners to track their efforts of meeting their incentive targets while driving at flexible hours and locations.
- In-app Help Centre for drivers: A new set of in-app self-service tools to assist drivers to manage their account and obtain answers to their most frequent questions without having to call the Grab support line. With this new feature, Grab drivers are able to free up their time to maximize their earnings through the platform.
- GrabAllStars: A driver loyalty programme that enables drivers to benefit from offers and discounts by various electronic, food, fuel and retail brands such as PETRONAS, Tesco Malaysia, Celcom, Texas Chicken Malaysia, Poliklinik Lourdes, Maxx ’N Go and Shopee Malaysia.
- Grab Driver Centres: One-stop support centre to cater to enquiries, registration and training sessions for drivers.
- Town hall and teh-tarik sessions: Beginning this year, Grab kicked off a series of meet-the- drivers and teh-tarik sessions to engage and have an open dialogue session with drivers.
Moving forward, Grab will also roll out the following features under the ‘Better 365’ campaign:
- In-app training videos for driver-partners: Videos within the Grab app will enable our driver- partners to have access to training videos and basic tips at their finger- tips, so that they are better informed about the processes.
- My Destination: An in-app feature that helps driver-partners log their final destination for the day and pick up a few rides on the way to their final location.
- Daily cash-out: Drivers will benefit from a faster payout for their bookings as opposed to waiting till end of the week to cash out their incentives.
- Selfie authentication: An easy way to authenticate partner-drivers, ensure safety and prevent fraud via a selfie.