Published on November 9th, 2017 | by Amirul Mukminin0
ETCM and TCEAS Offer Flood Relief Programme to Nissan Customers Affected by Flash Flood
Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) together with Tan Chong Ekspres Auto Servis Centre (TCEAS) has announced the immediate commencement of Nissan Flood Relief Programme to aid relief and rehabilitation efforts for its customers whose vehicles were affected by flash flood.
The programme aims to assist Nissan owners whose vehicles have been damaged by the floods and will run with immediate effect offering owners:
- 20 percent discount on genuine spare parts on affected vehicles.
- 20 percent discount on labour charges on affected vehicles.
- Upholstery restoration with special rate of RM1,325 (including GST) for affected sedan.
- Upholstery restoration with special rate at RM1,590 (including GST) for affected MPV/SUV/pickup/van
- Three months or 5,000 km warranty on labour and genuine parts replacement (whichever comes first).
“Our customers matter most to us and these value added services are provided by ETCM and TCEAS to help thousands of residents that were affected by the flash flood that have happened. We pledged to do what we can to help alleviate the victim’s distress and we hope our contribution will provide some respite and relieve their burden. Lastly, we urge our customers to send their affected vehicles to the nearest TCEAS service centre as soon as possible in restoring it,” said Michael Yao, Head of Business Unit for TCEAS.
For more enquiries on the Nissan Flood Relief Programme, customers can contact ETCM’s Nissan Customer Care Centre at 1800-88- 3838.