Published on February 13th, 2018 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
6 Reasons to book your Ranger Raptor today
Yes, bookings are open for the all new Ranger Raptor at all Ford showrooms around Malaysia. Customers are already placing their booking fees even without seeing the truck in the flesh, test driving the truck or even touching it. This is the power of the Ford brand and the high interest in the Raptor.
Here we offer 6 reasons why you need to look at the Raptor to avoid the long waiting list that will be forming as you read this.
- Setting a new benchmark in off-road pickup capability, the Ranger Raptor has been designed to combine Ford Performance DNA with Ranger’s renowned toughness and engineering capability
- This Ranger Raptor comes with a Terrain Management System (TMS) offering six modes for various driving experiences, which can be selected via a dedicated five-button switch located on the steering wheel. Each mode has been calibrated to offer the best possible combination of technologies working in unison to tackle the chosen terrain or driving style with aplomb.
- Ranger Raptor includes standard front and rear Fox Racing Shox shock absorbers to help travel at high speeds off-road and includes increased ride height, wider track and improved approach and departure angles that ensure extreme off-road capability and stability
- Innovative all-new Watt’s linkage rear suspension with coilover rear springs helps ensure rear axle lateral stability off-road while also improving ride and handling
- It comes with a brand new 2.0-liter Bi-Turbo diesel engine mated to a 10-speed gearbox which has proven durability through extensive testing, offering smooth torque and power through independent turbos and closer gear ratios over a wider overall span
- This Ranger Raptor has been tested in the world’s toughest conditions to ensure an unrivalled off-road package is offered to astonish and excite drivers