Published on February 9th, 2018 | by Subhash Nair0
This Chevrolet Camaro is an Homage to Hot Wheels
Forget toys modelled after real cars – this 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Edition does the opposite. It takes Iconic Hot Wheels features such as the ‘Crush’ exterior colour and stripes.
Obviously, this Chevrolet Camaro isn’t relevant to Malaysians, but for those who are interested, all it really adds is:
- Satin Graphite stripes with Silver Ice Metallic accents
- Satin Graphite ground effects
- 20-inch forged aluminum wheels (with summer-only tires on SS) in Satin Graphite with milled faces and unique center caps
- 50th Anniversary Hot Wheels fender badges
- Unique grille with Galvano Chrome inserts
- Orange brake calipers
- Dark taillamps
- Black taillamp panel with the Hot Wheels emblem
- Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems
- Jet Black leather-appointed interior with exclusive orange inserts and orange accent stitching
- Orange kneepads on the doors and orange seat belts
- Embossed front-seat headrests
- 50th Anniversary Hot Wheels badge on the steering wheel
- Illuminated doorsill plates with 50th Anniversary Hot Wheels badges
- Premium carpeted floor mats with orange stitching and “ghost” stripes.
All these cosmetic upgrades for a cool US$4,995 on the Camaro 2LT and 2SS coupe and convertible models.