Published on August 7th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Geely Does A Great Job With The Saga Cabin
Reworking the old Saga cabin with a modern look and feel.
PROTON has launched the 2019 Saga with more than a nip and tuck. This is remodeled Saga in more ways than imagined with impressive new cabin look and feel.
Inside, the most noticeable change is the floating 7-inch touchscreen monitor found on the premium model. Used to control the infotainment system, it has Bluetooth connectivity, 16GB of internal storage and smartphone connectivity for Android phones
Other changes include new seat upholstery, a new centre panel, new meter combination display with Eco Drive Assist and up to 3 USB ports.
8 New Features Need Mentioning
- New 4 speed automatic gearbox
- Sport Mode function in every variant now
- A floating infotainment screen included
- New monochrome instrument panel
- 3 USB ports provided
- Reverse camera included in the Premium variant
- LED day time running lights provided in the Premium variant
- Better noise, harsh and vibration (NVH) engineering included now
Priced To Worry Rivals
Priced at RM32,800 (Standard MT), RM35,800 (Standard AT) and RM39,800 (Premium AT), the updated version of PROTON’s iconic and best-selling model has received styling revisions thank to Geely’s input, a brand new four-speed automatic gearbox and first-in-class smart features that not only set it apart from its competitors but also raises its value proposition.