Published on September 16th, 2019 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Hyundai Palisade Earns Wards 10 Best User Experiences Award
Recognized for its host of driver convenience and technology features, the all-new Hyundai Palisade lands a spot on the competitive 2019 Wards 10 Best User Experiences list.
The honor evaluates the user-friendliness of the driver-assist technologies and the access to information and entertainment options without distraction.
The Palisade was acknowledged for its host of convenient technology features including a 10-inch navigation display, 12-inch TFT cluster, wireless charging, seven USB outlets, second-row ventilated seats and innovative roof-based diffuser vents – making it easy for both driver and passengers to interact with the vehicle.
“The Wards 10 Best UX recognition reaffirms the importance of convenient and helpful technologies inside a vehicle,” said Scott Margason, director, Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America.
“The hours of research and real-world evaluations by our engineering community are seen in the all-new Palisade with the user-friendly displays, high quality materials and a suite of advanced safety systems all at an outstanding value compared to the competition.”
The focus of the Wards 10 Best UX competition is to identify driver interfaces that are user friendly, navigation systems that are easy to program, collision-avoidance technologies that are dependable and smartphone integration that is simple, allowing drivers safe access to text messages, emails and phone contacts while on the road.
Some of the convenience features found in the Hyundai Palisade include:
- One-Touch second row seat and power-folding/unfolding reclining third-row seats
- Seven available USB outlets
- Conversation mirror for driver to clearly see passengers in the rear
- Driver Talk in-car intercom system with rear seat conversation and sleep modes
- Class-exclusive Blind View Monitor that complements the standard Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist
- 25 inch navigation touchscreen in widescreen format, coupled with a 12.3-inch fully-digital TFT center instrument cluster
- Heads-Up Display (HUD) projects a virtual image onto the windshield, helping the driver to better keep his or her eyes on the road.
- Industry-first, innovative new roof vent diffuser design that can provide a focused, partially-diffused or fully-diffused stream of air to rear passengers.
- Available Qi wireless charging pad for compatible Android devices as well as recent Apple iPhones.
- Infinity audio system features Clari-Fi and QuantumLogic Surround Sound technology