Published on September 20th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Toyota Altis available at all Malaysian showrooms
Here are the core features of the 2019 Toyota Corolla Altis. The latest development is thoroughly made to contribute to the Fun-To-Drive experience while maintaining its key reputation as a car that comes with high quality and trustworthiness as well as great functionality. In this regard, the All-New Corolla Altis comes fully equipped with Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) which is the key driving factor of this phenomenal development, making a giant leap for the Ever-Better car.
In this generation, the All New Corolla Altis is considerably developed to offer 4 important features:
1. Design – The appearance on the exterior is designed under the concept of “Shooting Robust”. It stands out with the sharp, sleek and solid sweeping lines. On the other hand, the interior design has been created under the concept of “Clean & Wide”. It offers a spacious cabin. Its design is considered to the ease of an actual use, fully equipped with many facilities that provides the enhanced enjoyment and convenience throughout the entire journey.
2. Driving Performance – Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) and new drivetrain system contribute to the car’s lower center of gravity which increases the stability control when driving the car either in a straight line or on curves. On top of that, the All-New Corolla also features a refined MacPherson Strut Front Suspension system that helps enhance the car’s smoothness and handling efficiency, while the Double Wishbone Rear Suspension substantially boosts the car’s stability and ensures smooth rides. The generous application of sound and shock absorbing and insulating materials in different positions helps minimize the penetration of unpleasant noise into the cabin, making it possible for the driver and passengers to enjoy smooth and relaxed rides.
3. Toyota Safety Sense
1. Active Safety System the All-New Corolla Altis is additionally equipped with Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, along with Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), all of which are the standard options for all variants.
2. Passive Safety System The car has a reinforced front structure to absorb shock when it is involved in a head-on collision. It also comes with structural body rings to prevent dents in the event of a collision. There are also 7 SRS airbags installed in the car as the standard options to enhance protection for all passengers.
3. The latest Toyota Safety Sense This one-of-a-kind safety standard consists of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Cruise Control that is highly adaptive. It detects preceding vehicles and determines their speed, then adjusts the car’s speed to ensure that there is a safe distance between both cars when driving and stopping. In addition, Lane Tracing Assist is a new advanced driving support system. When it is active, the system assists the driver in steering control with gentle inputs to keep the vehicle in the center of the lane, even on curves. This is to reduce the burden on the driver.
4. Connectivity System – The All New Corolla Altis offers absolute comfort through the addition of Apple CarPlay and T-Connect Telematics in order to keep the driver and passengers connected anytime and anywhere.