Published on March 6th, 2020 | by Amirul Mukminin0
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Arrives with World’s Largest Motorcycle Engine
If you’re a true believer of the phrase ‘no replacement for displacement’, then the Triumph Rocket 3 is the perfect bike for you.
Offered in R (RM130,900) and GT (RM136,900) versions, the Rocket 3 stays true to its name thanks to an all-new 2,500 cc triple cylinder engine that makes 167 PS at 6,000 rpm, up 11% from the previous generation and 71% more than its closest competitor.
Not only that, the engine also boasts the highest torque of any production motorcycle in the market with 221 Nm at 4,000 rpm.
The engine is paired with a high-performance six-speed helical-cut gearbox that is developed to be smoother, stronger and lighter than a standard gearbox. A new ’torque assist’ hydraulic clutch ensures that the rider experience reduced lever effort.
The Rocket 3 comes with these standard equipment:
- twin LED headlight
- roadster-style handlebar
- adjustable Showa front forks and rear monoshock
- Brembo Stylema Monobloc calipers
- full-colour TFT instrument
- optimised Cornering ABS
- optimised Cornering Traction Control
- IMU – Inertial Measurement Unit
- Road, Rain, Sport and Rider riding modes
- Hill Hold Control
- Electronic Cruise Control
- keyless ignition and steering lock
- heated grips
- USB charging
- Triumph Shift Assist
- integrated GoPro control system
- turn-by-turn navigation
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)