Published on January 30th, 2021 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Michelin Motorcycle Tyre Exhibition Goes Virtual
Experience the exciting world of Michelin motorcycle tyres from the comfort of your home
The spread of COVID-19 and the resulting movement restriction measures have forced businesses to get creative with technology to have an online presence. Michelin, for instance, has launched a complete 360-degree virtual platform that offers in-depth information on its motorcycle tyre range, the development process and its involvement in MotoGP.
Running from 28th January until 28th February, the Michelin Motorcycle Tyre Virtual Exhibition consists of five ‘halls’ – Tyre Technology, Michelin Motorcycle Tyres, MotoGP Experience, Motorcycle Tyre Original Equipment and Riding Experience.
All content is available in six different languages to accommodate a wide range of individual preferences. They are English, Thai, Bahasa Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese.
Michelin, the world’s leading tyre company, is taking a proactive step into 2021 by kicking off with the MICHELIN MOTORCYCLE TYRE VIRTUAL EXHIBITION, a complete 360-degree platform to experience the exciting world of MICHELIN motorcycle tyres. Apart from offering enriching digital experience and in-depth information on MICHELIN motorcycle tyres, this exhibition also reinforces Michelin’s unrelenting drive for innovation and the highest level of performance and safety. The exhibition is now live all day, every day, from 28th January until 28th February 2021.
Ross Shields, Michelin Two-Wheel Commercial Director for Asia, remarked: “The purpose of this virtual exhibition is to showcase our motorcycle tyre technology and products available in Asia and around the world. Our deep involvement in racing – particularly in MotoGP, as well as our long-standing relationships with industry leaders such as Harley-Davidson, Honda, and Yamaha, have been so important to us as a brand. Now, both motorcyclists and fans alike can witness it all from the comfort of their own homes.”
The virtual exhibition consists of 5 halls, each of which is designed to highlight different aspects of the Michelin Motorcycle Tyre’s unique story:
- Tyre Technology details Michelin’s advanced technologies, as well as the research and development process behind Michelin motorcycle tyres
- Michelin Motorcycle Tyres provides detailed information on all available Michelin motorcycle tyres
- MotoGP™ Experience features a broad overview of Michelin and MotoGP’s long-standing relationship, along with Michelin motorcycle tyres profiles and riders in the 2021 MotoGP season and videos of MotoGP riders and races
- Motorcycle Tyre Original Equipment demonstrates the power of Michelin’s partnership with the world’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, displaying a large selection of motorcycle models fitted with Michelin tyres
- Riding Experience showcases how riders around the world have experienced the performance of Michelin motorcycle tyres.
All content is available in 6 different languages: English, Thai, Bahasa Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese. Visit and enjoy the MICHELIN MOTORCYCLE TYRE VIRTUAL EXHIBITION at: motorcycletyreexhibithall.michelin.asia.