Published on June 3rd, 2021 | by Subhash Nair0
CKD Toyota Corolla Cross Pricing Revealed – High Spec Only
The Toyota Corolla Cross 1.8V will be locally assembled in Malaysia for RM130K.
A price list has confirmed that UMW Toyota will be offering a single variant of the Completely Knocked Down (CKD) Corolla Cross. It’s the full-spec Toyota Corolla Cross 1.8V which comes with full SST exemption for the rest of 2021. Pricing for Peninsular Malaysia is RM129,266 for private sales and RM129,466 for company sales.
This is the same price as before despite going from CBU to CKD.
The Corolla Cross is powered by a 1.8-litre Dual VVT-i engine that sends power to the front wheels via a Continuously Variable Transmission.
Although we have yet to see an official spec list, here’s how the previous CBU Corolla Cross 1.8V was equipped:
- 18″ alloy wheels
- Automatic Bi-LED headlights
- Acoustic Laminated green windshield
- LED taillamps with light curtain graphic
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Interior illumination system
- 9″ infotainment system with Bluetooth, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Black Leather upholstery
- 8-way power-adjustable driver seat
- Toyota Safety Sense
- Pre-Collision System
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Automatic High Beam
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Front and Rear parking sensors
- 7 SRS airbags
It appears this locally-assembled Corolla Cross has attained EEV status. UMW Toyota are offering two sets of optional accessories:
- Tech Up (RM350)
- Rear Digital Video Recorder
- Vehicle Telematics System
- Ease Up (RM520)
- Wireless phone charger
As before, there are 5 colour options:
- Graphite Metallic
- Nebula Blue Metallic
- Metalstream Metallic
- Red Mica Metallic
- Platinum White Pearl (RM800 cost option)
UMW Toyota are also offering two Toyota Service Savers packages. These essentially bundle up your scheduled services into your final loan amount.
- 5 year/100,000km package – RM3410
- 3 year/60,000km package – RM2190
Earlier this year, UMW Toyota launched two variants of the Toyota Corolla Cross. These were the Corolla Cross 1.8G and Corolla Cross 1.8V. Both models were fully imported from Thailand and within just one week, the entire allocation was reportedly sold out. At the time, these CBU models were given a fairly unique SST reduction. As a result, the CKD model appears to have the exact same price.