Published on August 3rd, 2021 | by Subhash Nair0
Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition In Malaysia For RM1.67M
Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition Now offered in Malaysia by SDAP.
Remember last year when Porsche presented its first heritage design model? If you don’t, go read this post here. Well, who would have thought that they would start offering it here in Malaysia? The price is just RM 1,677,409 thanks to the current SST discount.
That’s right, Malaysians with a bit of money to spend can now order a Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition. This model is based on the current 911 Targa 4S of the 992 chassis generation. It is powered by 450PS biturbo boxer engine and an 8-speed PDK.
What’s really special about this car is the way it looks. Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur have given it a special retro looks and individuality. Here’s what’s new:
- Cherry Metallic exterior colour or alternatively
- Black and Guards Red
- GT Silver Metallic
- Individual colour requests
- “Spears” motorsport graphic on front wings
- motorsport graphics with a historical design on the sides
- Race numbers on the side (between 00 and 99)
- Gold-coloured lettering at the rear and on the Targa bar
- historic Porsche crest on the wheel hub cover and the bonnet
- 911 Carrera Exclusive Design wheels
- Either in Black high-gloss or Platinum satin gloss
- 20 or 21 inch
- Black-painted brake callipers
- Porsche Heritage badge on luggage compartment grille
- silver sports tailpipes
- brushed aluminium panels with “911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition”
- Heritage Design floor mats
- Bordeaux Red two-tone leather upholstery
- Atacama Beige OLEA club leather in Black and Atacama Beige
- Corduroy fabric on centre seat panels and door panels
- Alcantara in Atacama Biege on headliner and A and B pillars
- Green themed instrument panel
- Green themed Sport Chrono package clock
- Porsche crest on the headrests and steering wheel
- embossed “Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur” lettering on the cover of the stowage compartment
- individual limited-edition badge on the decorative panel above the glove compartment
- car key painted in the exterior colour
- key pouch made of two-tone leather and has historical Porsche crest
- leather document folder
- specially designed indoor car cover
Here’s the press release with more
Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP) introduces the 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition, a state-of-the-art 911 with design elements influenced by the ‘50s and ‘60s. Its historical exterior and interior design elements have been reinterpreted and combined with the latest technology from Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur.
The Heritage Design Edition is based on the new 992 generation 911 Targa and is equipped with the latest technology for chassis, assistance systems and infotainment. It is powered by a high-tech 331 kW (450 PS) biturbo boxer engine which, in combination with the eight-speed dual-clutch transmission, accelerates the 911 Targa (with Launch Control) from 0-100 km/h in less than 3.6 seconds on its way to a top speed of 304 km/h.
This top-of-the-range 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition in Malaysia starts from RM 1,677,409* with SST exemption.