Published on September 19th, 2023 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
All-Electric BMW i7 Selling Price Is Just RM730k
BMW i7 Sales Have Started In Malaysia And We Share The Highlights
This model will be priced at RM707,250 on-the-road without insurance with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
It can be packaged with a 5-year manufacturer warranty, free service programme, BMW Roadside Assistance and Accident Hotline, BMW Group Loyalty+ Mobile App, BMW Privileges Card and BMW Services Online for RM729,800.
- The First-Ever All-Electric BMW i7 arrives in the M Sport variant for the Malaysian market.
- For the first time, the headlights of the BMW i7 are divided into two parts where the daytime running lights at the top are enhanced with the BMW Iconic Glow Swarovski Crystals headlights while the low and high beam are located below.
- An unmistakable feature, especially in the dark, is the illuminated BMW Iconic Glow kidney grille frame.
- The BMW i7 also features LED lighting units as part of the Great Entrance Moments, an impressive light show that welcomes passengers with a carpet of light and activated interior lighting.
- The automatic doors allow occupants to easily open and close them through various means, including direct control, the vehicle key, the Control Display, or voice command, with added safety features such as ultrasonic sensors scanning the surroundings and integrated locking protection to prevent collisions.
- Inside, the cockpit is defined by the new BMW Interaction Bar featuring a BMW Curved Display, which can be used to control various vehicle functions for superior comfort and entertainment.
- At the rear, the 31.3-inch BMW Theatre Screen impresses with razor-sharp images in 8K resolution for an unrivalled movie-viewing experience.
- Luxuriously innovative highlights in the spacious rear include the Executive Lounge Seating complemented by the Executive Lounge Rear Control which features 5.5-inch smartphone-style touchscreen control panels in the rear doors, as well as the Sky Lounge panoramic glass roof.
- Exterior colours of the BMW i7 include Oxide Grey Metallic, Black Sapphire Metallic, Mineral White Metallic, M Brooklyn Grey Metallic, Aventurine Red Metallic with BMW Individual leather ‘Merino’ in Black, Tartufo, Amarone or Smoke White interior upholsteries.
- Customers can also opt for the BMW Individual Tanzanite Blue Metallic, Dravit Grey Metallic, Two-Tone Oxide Grey Metallic or Two-Tone Black Sapphire Metallic with additional charges.
|Specifications||Unit||The First-Ever All-Electric BMW i7|
|Electric Motor||Type / kW(hp)||Synchronous motors / 230 (313)|
|Battery capacity (Gross)||kWh||105.7|
|Maximum output/torque||kW(hp)/Nm||400 (544)/ 745|
|Energy Consumption (WLTP)||kWh/100km||19.6–18.4|
|Electric range (WLTP)||km||615|
|0 – 100 km/h||s||4.7|
|Length/width/height||mm||5,391/ 2,192/ 1,544|
|Curb Weight (with driver)||kg||2,715|
|Driver Assistance||Driving Assistant ProfessionalParking Assistant PlusAcoustic protection for pedestrians|