Uncategorized no image

Published on October 16th, 2011 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez

0

Land Rover EVOQUE Diesel and Petrol In Malaysia from RM360,000 NOW!

It’s finally here and the price has been announced at a quiet customer event in Kota Damansara today morning. RM360,000 for the diesel and RM380.000 for the petrol. Only 2 versions are available immediately. A 2.2-litre diesel powertrain which is the same powerful engine that the recently launched Jaguar XF Diesel carries. It provides superb refinement and reduced noise levels inside Evoque’s luxury cabin. The petrol variant is known as the Si4 2.0L and its output is an impressive 340 Nm. Land Rover brochures show an impressive 8.7L/100km for the Si4 petrol engine and 6.5L/100km for the TD4 and 6.5L/100km for the SD4 diesel engines. All engines work with a 6-speed automatic gearbox. These are very competitive fuel efficiency figures when you look at the current competitors like the VW Tiguan, BMW X1 and the Audi Q5.

Built off the same platform as the Freelander2 the Evoque shares only 10% of its build with the classic Freelander whilst the remaining 90% is all new. Inside, the Evoque is even more impressive than its stylish exterior.

The design, materials used and the quality of the work set a new benchmark in automotive interiors. And despite being 430mm shorter and 150mm lower than a Range Rover Sport, the Evoque offers 400 liters of luggage space, which grows to 1445 liters when you fold the 60/40 split rear seats. A test drive report will be coming along soon.
 


About the Author

www.dsf.my is a service to the public and other website owners. www.dsf.my is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site www.dsf.my. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date. www.dsf.my is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained inside.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑