Published on October 18th, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Here are symptoms that indicate a weak battery
- The most obvious one is when the ignition of engine is slow or the car refuses to start.
- The headlights are dim when the car is idling but brighten when you rev the engine
- You notice fluctuating temperatures when the air-conditioning is on
- If you are having to jump the battery a lot every week then it’s time to replace the battery
- You get weak rotations of the engine for a while and then it starts suddenly just when you are about to give up.
- If will start one day but it won’t the next. This can be caused by corrosion, loose terminals or a power draw from a badly wired alarm, stereo or cabin car accessory.
- Your battery powers all the lights and other accessories in the car. If they aren’t working, it’s a sign that your battery needs to be looked at.