Published on February 21st, 2017 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Toyota Drive App Now Available for Owners and Customers
UMW Toyota Motor has announced a new app for smartphones which will expand the reach and connectivity to provide convenience and ease to customers. Through the new Toyota Drive app, customers will be able to schedule service appointments, as well as request for road assistance, view service packages, locate the nearest Toyota outlet and stay-up to date with the latest deals – all through their smartphone.
The app, which can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store, is available at no charge.
The main features which users can access in the Toyota Drive mobile application are:
1. Service Appointments – Owners can book service appointments for their Toyota vehicle at a preferred authorised Toyota service centre anytime at their convenience.
2. 24Seven Road Assist – Owners can connect to 24Seven Road Assist support service with just a click when they require any assistance (breakdown or accident).
3. Service Packages – Information on various service packages are available for all models.
4. Outlet Locator – Customers can search for the nearest authorised Toyota outlets (sales, service and Body & Paint) in Malaysia.
5. Pre-owned vehicles for sale – For those who are looking for quality pre-owned Toyota vehicles, they can check out the prices and available models at the 6 TopMark locations in Peninsular Malaysia.
Additionally, owners who have registered with Toyota Drive can also access their vehicle’s service history, obtain tips on how to take care of their Toyota vehicle, and visit Toyota’s social media channels.