Published on September 6th, 2018 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez3
Toyota RUSH, affordable & compact SUV details shared
The design of this all new RUSH is inspired by its bigger and older brother the Fortuner. This all new RUSH will arrive in Malaysia very soon and will be offered in two variants: the 5-seater 1.5 E and 7-seater 1.5 G variants. The RUSH will sit in between the popular Innova and Avanza.
This new RUSH comes with upswept LED headlamps and a four-slat grille sitting on 17-inch wheels. The interior will have push start button, tilt-adjusted steering, and a reverse parking camera. Under the hood the RUSH will be a frugal and economical 1.5-liter Dual-VVTi petrol engine capable of 102hp and 134Nm of torque will be coupled to a 4-speed automatic.
ORDER TAKING in Malaysia starts on 19th Oct 2018, so start saving up.
- Engine In-line 4 Cylinder, 16V, Dual VVT-i
- 7 seater with Leather Seat
- Colour Multi Information Display (MID)
- DVD Monitor Audio AVX with reverse camera, Android & Apple CarPlay,
- Panaromic View Monitor
- Auto Air-cond with rear blower
- Headlamp LED reflector with Day Running Light
- Front & Rear Parking sensors
- Pre-Crash System (ASA)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM),
- Hill Assist Control (HAC)
- Toyota Tint,
- 17″ Alloy
Colours available will be White, Silver, Dark Grey, Blue Metallic, Dark Green Metallic.