Published on January 6th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Rolls Royce driver trying to save money?
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars comes fitted with Goodyear Efficient Grip Run-On-Flat tires and there is a reason for this. This performance tire features:
– Run-On-Flat technology that allows for driving up to 50 miles on a deflating or deflated tire at a top speed of up to 50 mph.
– 24 months of Road Hazard coverage to protect your investment.
– Ultra Wet Traction with wide circumferential grooves to help evacuate water from beneath the tread.
– Variable tread block angle and arrangement for a quieter ride.
– Better rolling resistance to reduce fuel consumption.
So, we found it quite surprising when this Rolls Royce driver decided to replace his damaged Goodyear Efficient Grip Run-On-Flat tire at a back yard tyre shop.
- To be precise, a non official Goodyear tyre retailer which means he was looking for quick cheap fix to avoid being penalized by the car owner or he does not love his Roller.
- Looking at the brake dust on the wheels, we take it that this car is not loved daily.
- Looking at the tow truck crew, this Roller owner does not love his car as a car like this should be on a flat-bed.
For your information:
Load Index: 101 (1819 lbs)
Speed Rating: Y (186 mph)
Load Index: 104 (1984 lbs)
Speed Rating: Y (186mph)