Published on April 27th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
270bhp and sold out, the Peugeot 308 GTi
If you are looking for a performance hot hatch, here is the all new Peugeot 308 GTi at RM199,888 and it is in Peugeot showrooms right now ready for your booking. Here are some reasons why it is selling fast.
1. It has a 1.6L inline 4-cylinder, Turbo Direct Injection engine which is all alloy with strengthened internals for high performance
2. It delivers a class best 270hp @ 6000rpm (Malaysia is the only country in the region that gets this powerful version, all other countries get 250bhp)
3. High speed overtaking power comes easily with its 330Nm @1900rpn
4. Acceleration from 0-100km/h in just 6.0 seconds
5. It comes with a 6 speed manual gearbox …….. for a true driver
6. It is equipped with torsen LSD 380mm x 32mm front discs + Alcon calipers (made for Peugeot) and 268mm x 12mm rear discs for great stopping power
This new Peugeot 308 GTi delivers ultimate driving sensations without sacrificing its efficiency or passenger comfort. Boasting all the stylish evolutions of the new Peugeot 308, this GTi version transpires sportiness and exclusivity without ever being ostentatious: lowered chassis by 11mm, a completely new front and rear. The interior is equally sporty comprising special bucket seats and steering wheel.
Powered by the ultimate THP S&S 270 engine the new Peugeot 308 GTi goes from 0 to 100km/h in only 6 seconds and takes only 25.3 seconds to travel 1000m from a standstill position. The new Peugeot 308 GTi is equipped with a limited-slip Torsen® differential and 19″ Carbone19 wheel rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Fitted with 380mm front brake discs, red-painted callipers branded Peugeot SPORT, and 268mm rear brake discs.
On sale now at all Peugeot showrooms in Malaysia and this first batch of cars have been sold out (12 units) and more are being imported in as you read this so best you go in early and book your very own unit.