Published on April 11th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Roger Dubuis Excalibur Huracán Performante, After You Buy The Car
Roger Dubuis has looked at this Italianhigh-performance supercar and put together a time piece that works as fastwhile looking as exotic and used materials as exclusive as what the makers ofthe Huracán have done.
Developed in partnership with Lamborghini Squadra Corse. This raging new engine offers a 12° angle balance escapement with an automatic winding mechanism displaying a rim like rotor.
The upper calibre features a strut bar designed bridge recalling the ones of the V10 engine of the Lamborghini Huracán super car.
The watch is equipped with an Alcantara strap that crosses the finish line with a rubber inlay featuring the Pirelli P Zero Trofeo™ R tyre‑pattern design.
Asking price: If you need to ask then you can’t afford it. But it is in and around USD52,000
- RD630 Automatic 12° Balance
- Self-winding mechanical calibre
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Case: 45mm ,
- Boutique exclusive model
- Limited edition of 88 pieces
Inner& Outer casing: Reference RDDBEX0792
- Case size: 45mm
- Dial:Skeleton dial with blacklower flange, anthracite upper flange, rhodium plated indexes filled with whiteluminous SLN, 18K black PVD coated gold hands with yellow transfers and whiteluminous SLN tips, aluminum yellow varnished second hand
- Water Resistance:5BAR (50 m)
- Strap:Bi-material strap withblack rubber base and grey Alcantara® inlay, yellow stitching – Pirelli P ZeroTrofeo R pattern on the inside of the strap – Quick release system
- Clasp:Ti, adjustable foldingbuckle – Quick release system