Published on June 28th, 2019 | by Subhash Nair0
Contest: Isuzu D-Max with the Highest Mileage Wins RM15,000
Isuzu Malaysia are hosting a pretty interesting contest. They’re prepared to give RM15,000 to the owner of the highest mileage Isuzu D-Max in the country.
Even if your vehicle isn’t the one with the highest mileage, you could still win other cash prizes.
- Grand Prize RM15,000
- 1st RM10,000
- 2nd RM8,000
- 3rd RM5,000
- 4th RM3,000
This ‘Super Mileage Challenge’ is open to anyone with an Isuzu D-Max that has at least 200,000km on the odometer. Head on over to this page for details on how to enter.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens possessing a valid Identity Card (IC) and driving license.
- Contest is open to participants of the following categories: Individual, Sole Proprietor, Partnership, and Sendirian Berhad.
- Participants need to own an Isuzu pickup and have a valid road tax and insurance renewed annually.
- Only entitled to all Isuzu D-Max models distributed by Isuzu Malaysia Sdn Bhd and sold by an Isuzu Malaysia Authorized Dealer
- A minimum of 200,000km mileage clocked
- Each one (1) existing Isuzu D-Max owned considered as one (1) entry chance. Multiple entries for same contestant are allowed based on the number of Isuzu D-Max owned.
- The pickup is roadworthy, well-maintained and looks in its original state
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY
- The Isuzu Super Mileage Contest starts 1 May and ends at 11.59pm, 31 July 2019.
- Entry received after the deadline cutoff will not be entertained.
- Eligibility of submission is based on timing of the entry received by Isuzu and not the timing of submission by participants
HOW TO ENTER
- Scan the QR code on the Super Mileage Contest Communication Materials. QR Code can be found on Isuzu Sales Showrooms, Isuzu Service Centers and on our fanpage at www.facebook.com/ISUZU.DMax.Malaysia
- Participants also can access the online form via URL http://isuzumalaysia.net/
- Fill the online form with your details. Participants must complete their entry form with the required personal details.
- Take a photo of your Odometer (with clear mileage reading) and your D-Max (with clear vehicle number plate). Upload together with your submission.
- Participants must submit their entry online with their mileage.
- No product purchase or entry fee is required.
- Entries that do not complete all the required information above will be disqualified.
- The Isuzu pickup eligible for entry must be in a roadworthy condition with most of its original look intact.
- Participant must show proof of annual road tax and insurance renewal records when entering the Contest by submitting a photocopy of these items.
- All costs related to the preparation and submission of the entry including transport, accommodation, personal and/or any expenses related to the participation in the company shall be borne entirely by the participant.
- Entry forms which are incomplete, spoilt in one form or another will be rejected and will be treated as disqualified entries; ISUZU has the final say in determining the eligibility of the Contest forms.
- Proof of submission of the Contest form(s) will not be deemed as proof of receipt by ISUZU. ISUZU will not be held liable, in the event of any loss, damage, non-receipt of entries or delayed receipt of entries posted by participant.
- ISUZU is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and shall accept no responsibility for any loss caused as a result of the same.
- By entering the Contest, participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated herein, of the Contest and any decision by ISUZU shall be final.
- Employees and immediate family members of ISUZU Malaysia Sdn Bhd or its group of companies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- Winners will be judged based on the mileage clocked in their Isuzu pickup and the overall condition of the vehicle Ownership must be current.
- Only winners will be notified 1 month after the competition ends.
- Shortlisted winner need to agree and allow Isuzu Malaysia to verify the mileage reading of their D-Max with Isuzu technical tool.
- ISUZU has absolute discretion to appoint and replace the panel of experts, and the decision of the panel in the Contest is final. Appeals will not be entertained.
- Top 20 shortlisted highest mileage contesters will be entitle RM200 Fuel Card
- Top 5 winners Prize: Grand Prize RM15,000, 1st RM10,000, 2nd 8,000, 3rd 5,000, 4th 3,000
- Winners will need to be presence during the price giving ceremony which will be announced at a later date.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Isuzu’s reserve the rights to substitute or change the prizes without further notice.