Published on July 3rd, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory arrives this weekend
This weekend, DiDi Resources will launch the Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory, the latest evolution in the RSV4 family, a range with impeccable lineage in its superbike history which includes seven world titles. Add racing world technology and a wealth of experience developed in MotoGP and the result is an exceptional bike both on the road and on the track.
As the first Aprilia bike equipped with the new 1078-cc V4 engine boasting maximum power of 217 hp, the RSV4 1100 Factory resets the bar in the category. Extraordinary attention to detail, distinctive colours and smart use of aluminium, titanium and carbon all come together to make this a unique and instantly recognisable motorcycle.
APRILIA RSV4 1100 Factory: Technical Specifications
1. Engine type Aprilia longitudinal 65° V-4 cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling
system, double overhead camshafts (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
2. Total engine capacity 1,078cc (999,6 cc)
3. Compression ratio 13.6:1
4. Maximum power at crankshaft 217 HP (159.6 kW) at 13,200 rpm
5. Maximum torque at crankshaft 122 Nm at 11,000 rpm
6. Transmission 6-speed cassette type gearbox