Published on September 27th, 2019 | by Subhash Nair0
Perodua Car Prices 
Prices shown below are taken from the official Perodua website. They are On-The-Road (OTR) prices without insurance for models sold in Peninsular Malaysia.
- 1.0 E Manual – RM24,090
- 1.0 G Automatic- RM33,490
- 1.0 GXtra Automatic – RM34,990
- 1.0 Style Automatic- RM38,890
- 1.0 SE Automatic – RM38,890
- 1.0 AV Automatic – RM43,190
- 1.0 GXtra Manual – RM34,490
- 1.0 GXtra Automatic – RM36,290
- 1.3 Premium X Manual – RM40,090
- 1.3 Premium X Automatic – RM41,890
- 1.3 Advance Automatic – RM47,790
- 1.3L G Manual – RM42,790
- 1.3L G Automatic – RM44,590
- 1.3L X Automatic – RM46,590
- 1.5L H Automatic – RM50,290
- 1.5L AV Automatic – RM54,090
- 1.5 S Manual – RM51,490
- 1.5 S Automatic – RM54,290
- 1.5 SE Automatic – RM56,890
- 1.5 AV Automatic – RM62,690
- 1.5 X Automatic – RM72,900
- 1.5 AV Automatic – RM77,900
Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd, PERODUA (054795V), established in 1993, is a joint venture company between Malaysian and Japanese partners.
The shareholders of Perodua are UMW Corporation Sdn Bhd 38%, MBM Resources Berhad 20%, Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd 20%, PNB Equity Resource Corporation Sdn Berhad 10%, Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd 5%, Mitsui & Co. Ltd 4.2% and Mitsui & Co. (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd 2.8%.
The company started operations in 1994 and the ever so popular Perodua Kancil was introduced to the Malaysian market in August the same year.
To date, the following vehicles have rolled out of Perodua’s plants:
- Perodua Kancil
- Perodua Rusa
- Perodua Kembara
- Perodua Kenari
- Perodua Kelisa
- Perodua Myvi
- Perodua Viva
- Perodua Nautica 4WD
- Perodua Alza
- Perodua Axia
- Perodua Bezza
- The New Perodua Myvi
- Perodua Aruz
As at end 2016, Perodua has sold 3 million vehicles sine 1994.
Perodua headquarters is located on a 520.7 acre site in Sungai Choh, Rawang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. It houses among others Perodua corporate building, R&D testing laboratories and styling studio, vehicle test track, manufacturing plant, engine plant, pre-delivery inspection area, vehicle distribution stockyard, part warehouse, Perodua Learning Centre, mosque and a child care centre.
Components of the Perodua Group
- Perodua Auto Corporation Sdn Bhd, PCSB (400745K) was established in the final quarter of 2001. Besides Perodua, the two other joint venture partners of PCSB are Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. and Mitsui & Co. Ltd both of Japan. The manufacturing operations of the Perodua Group are being managed by PCSB.
- Perodua Sales Sdn Bhd, PSSB (066332U) is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of all Perodua vehicles as well as after sales and spare parts operations.
- Perodua Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, PMSB (095999T) is the company responsible for the manufacturing of Perodua vehicles.
- Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, PEMSB (400706M) undertakes the assembly of the vehicle engines and also manufacturing of selected engine component parts.
- Perodua Global Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, PGMSB (400709X) is the first Energy Efficient Vehicle (EEV) state of the art new manufacturing facility in the country. It has the biggest automotive rate in the country at 75%. It Is also able to produce 200,000 vehicles per annum on 2-shift cycle.