Published on April 29th, 2020 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Mitsubishi Resumes Operations at Selected Service Centres
Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia (MMM), the official distributor of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in Malaysia, has announced that it will resume operations at selected service centres nationwide from today.
According to the company, some of its authorized service centres have received approval from the Ministry of Internal Trade and Industry (MITI) to operate during the phase four of the Movement Control Order (MCO).
Customers who need car servicing and maintenance may contact their nearest MMM authorized service centres.
In an effort to ensure that the service centre remains safe for customers and staffs, the following safety measures will be strictly observed:
- Appointment basis only, no walk-in customers are allowed
- Contactless car acceptance
- Pick-up and drop-off only, customers are not allowed to wait at the service premises
- Temperature checks and the used of masks for all customers and staffs
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance of the service centres
- Vehicles will be sanitized before handover to customers
For emergency and enquiries, customers may contact Mitsubishi Assist 24Hours call centre at 1-800-88-2166 / 03-21610246. Visit the MMM’s official website to find out more.