Published on October 12th, 2020 | by Amirul Mukminin0
TC Subaru Launches Subaru Auto Protection Programme
TC Subaru Sdn Bhd has launched the new Subaru Auto Protection Programme (SAPP), which offers owners of Subaru vehicles whose warranty is nearing its end peace of mind through two value-for-money packages.
Priced at RM1,300, the Silver package enables customers to claim up to RM5,000 per transaction or up to a maximum of RM10,000 per annum. It covers the air-con system, braking system, cooling system, electrical system as well as the fuel system.
On the other hand, customers who purchase the RM1,600 Gold package can claim up to RM10,000 per transaction or up to a maximum of RM20,000 per annum. On top of the systems covered in the Silver package, this package also includes engine, transmission and axle components.
According to TC Subaru, the vehicle must be registered for less than six years or have less than 100,000 km in mileage to be eligible for the Gold package.
The company also adds that owners who wish to purchase any of the SAPP packages must have their Subaru vehicles undergo and pass a 140-point inspection and maintain a full service history with any authorised Subaru service centre. The packages are valid for 12 months or 20,000 km (whichever comes first) upon purchase.
Here’s the press release with more information:
To provide customers with complete peace of mind and to ensure higher resale value of their vehicles, TC Subaru Sdn Bhd, the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles in Malaysia, is pleased to introduce the Subaru Auto Protection Programme (SAPP).
The programme is designed to provide Subaru customers whose warranty periods are near expiry with top-quality after-sales services, reduced maintenance costs and complete ownership peace of mind. Only genuine Subaru parts are used. This helps increase the resale value of the vehicles.
TC Subaru Sdn Bhd believes that every Subaru should be optimally maintained so owners have complete driving enjoyment, safety and total satisfaction. There are two value-for-money packages; Silver and Gold, retailing at just RM1,300 and RM1,600, respectively.
Silver Package – RM1,300
• Customers can claim up to RM5,000 per transaction or up to a maximum of RM10,000 per Annum.
- Air-con system (includes compressor, condenser, evaporator & blower motor)
- Brake system (includes master pump, ABS actuator, module, & booster)
- Cooling system (includes radiator, water pump & thermostat)
- Electrical system (includes starter motor, alternator, wiper motor, fan motor, ignition coil,
power window motor, horn, engine control module, auto transmission module & air bag
- Fuel system (includes fuel pump & regulators)
Gold Package – RM 1,600
- Customers can claim up to RM10,000 per transaction or up to a maximum of RM20,000 per Annum.
- Coverage: Similar to Silver Package, with the addition of
- Engine components (includes cylinder head, cam & value mechanism, timing gear & chain, water pump, lubrication system, oil pump, pistons, crankshaft, cylinder bores, intake & exhaust manifold, flywheel, throttle valve & airflow meters)
- Transmission components – Auto, CVT or Manual (includes torque converter, internal shaft, gears, synchromesh devices, shafts, bearings, planetary system, brake bands, oil pump, transfer gear, clutches, variable pulleys, & control valve body)
- Axle and differential components (include crown gears, pinion & support bearings, planetary gears & half shaft)
- To be eligible for the packages, the vehicle must be registered for less than six years; must have less than 100,000km in mileage.
Owners who wish to sign up for the SAPP packages must have their Subaru undergo and pass a 140-point inspection and maintain a full service history with any authorised Subaru service centre. Any defects found during the inspection must be repaired by an authorised Subaru service centre prior to acceptance into the programme.
The packages are transferrable to the next owner (terms and conditions apply).
Customers protected by the SAPP packages will also receive:
1. 1-year Subaru Breakdown Assist coverage
2. 10% off body and paint, parts and labour at all authorised Subaru repair centres
3. 10% off Subaru official merchandise
4. 10% off in-house grooming services (selected outlets)
5. 10% off standard retail parts not covered by the Subaru Auto Protection Programme
6. Free technical and diagnostic consultation at all Subaru authorised centres
Spend Smart with Instalment Plans
To provide customers with greater flexibility, 0%-interest instalment plans are offered in partnership with several banks, including Maybank, CIMB, Public Bank, RHB Bank and AmBank.
Customers can sign up for the SAPP packages by visiting any Subaru authorised service centre nationwide and speaking to any of the service advisors.