Published on December 10th, 2020 | by Subhash Nair0
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Veloce Ti Introduced for 2021
Alfa Romeo have added a new variant of the Stelvio to their line up for the 2021 model year. It’s called the Stelvio Veloce Ti – a combination of ‘Turismo Internazionale’ and ‘Fast’, so expect a peak elegance and performance from Alfa Romeo. Here’s what buyers can expect. Of course, we mean those NOT in Malaysia, as Alfa Romeo still hasn’t got a local distributor despite the strong following.
- new rear bumper with a specific diffuser
- body coloured body kit
- optional new 21-inch five-hole alloy wheels with a dark finish
- aluminium gearshift paddles
- sporty seats in leather and Alcantara
- black headlining
- real carbon fibre accents
- Dark tones in the window surrounds
- tinted windows
- darkened exterior badging
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio Veloce Ti features a Euro 6d-compliant 280hp 2.0-litre Turbo petrol engine with aluminium cylinders and a carbon fibre drive shaft. Power is sent to all four wheels through an 8-speed automatic transmission.
A full suite of Alfa Connect Services is also available:
- My Assistant offers an SOS call function, so in the event of a collision or emergency, occupants can send an emergency request to the call centre, transmitting the position and identification of the vehicle
- My Remote allows remote control of the car’s functions (opening/closing doors or flashing the lights) via smartphone, communication with Amazon Alexa and Google Home assistants, vehicle location, control of certain parameters (speed and area) and notifications if these are not respected
- My Car monitors the health of the car at all times
- My Navigation allows customer to remotely search for destinations and Points of Interest (POI), as well as real-time alerts on traffic and speedcams, while Send & Go can send a destination directly from a smartphone or web portal to the car
- My Wi-Fi shares the internet connection between multiple devices on board, up to a maximum of eight
- My Theft Assistance alerts the owner if theft is attempted
Here’s the press release with more.
For MY21 Alfa Romeo will introduce the new Veloce Ti to the Stelvio line-up for the first time. With a wide range of equipment and cutting-edge technology as standard, its styling evokes the Quadrifoglio version highlighting the performance and dynamics of this SUV, now with new and more efficient engines, in line with E6d-final regulations.
The acronym ‘Ti’, for ‘Turismo Internazionale’, has always been applied to models with typically Italian elegance, while ‘Veloce’ expresses the speed of the best-performing versions. When put together, they combine the sportiness of Stelvio Veloce with an even more captivating style.
The Stelvio Veloce Ti features a new rear bumper with a specific diffuser, body coloured body kit and optional new 21-inch five-hole alloy wheels with a dark finish, making their debut here before they become available on other trim levels. The interior echoes the Quadrifoglio versions with aluminium gearshift paddles, sporty seats in leather and Alcantara, black headlining and real carbon fibre accents. Dark tones are also featured in the window surrounds, tinted windows and the exterior badging.
The Stelvio Veloce Ti comes fitted with the 280hp 2.0-litre Turbo petrol engine, paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission and Q4 all-wheel drive. Its four cylinders are built entirely of aluminum, with a carbon fibre drive shaft.