Published on September 21st, 2021 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Here’s BHPetrol’s Range Of Engine Oils And Lubricants
Whether it’s for personal use or businesses, BHPetrol has got you covered
Apart from RON 95 and RON 97 petrol, and regular Euro 2M and Euro 5 diesel, all of which are sold under the Infiniti branding at all its service stations nationwide, BHPetrol also offers a wide range of engine oils for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles, as well as other types of lubricants aimed at meeting the needs of private consumers and businesses.
- SynGard 8000 ECO SAE 0W-20 – This is a fully synthetic engine oil formulated for modern gasoline and turbocharged gasoline direct injection (T-GDI) engines. It offers protection against low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and provides outstanding thermal stability and low friction.
- SynGard 8000 SAE 5W-40 – This is a high performance fully synthetic multi grade engine oil with advanced US additive technology suitable for naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines. Its benefits include cold start protection, piston deposit reduction, high temperature stability, improved sludge control and reduced emissions.
- SynGard 6000 SAE 10W-40 – A premium semi-synthetic engine oil, the Syngard 6000 is formulated to protect the engine and enhance its performance in all driving conditions. Among its advantages are better wear protection, better resistance to sludge formation and lower piston deposits. It is suitable for petrol, LPG or CNG cars, light commercial vehicles and 4WDs.
- SynGard 6000 ECO SAE 5W-30 – Designed to keep engine running like new, this oil provides exceptional wear protection, cleaning power and overall performance. It also helps prevent deposits and sludge build-up to increase engine life and improve fuel economy. It is recommended for all types of modern engines, including gasoline turbo and supercharged engines and diesel multi-valve fuel injected engines.
- SynGard 3000 SAE 15W-40 – This is a premium multigrade mineral-based engine oil with unique US additive technology which offers extra performance and protection against wear and tear. Suitable for modern naturally aspirated and turbocharged engines, this oil also boasts high temperature stability, sludge resistance, cold start protection and reduced emissions.
- SynGard Lvis SAE 10W-30 – The SynGard Lvis is a premium multigrade light viscosity mineral-based engine oil specially formulated for use in modern American, European, Japanese and Korean compact vehicles. On top of providing cold start protection and high temperature stability, it also offers sludge resistance and prevents corrosion.
- SynGard K SAE 10W-30 – The SynGard K is very similar to the SynGard Lvis, in the sense that it is a premium multigrade light viscosity mineral-based engine oil made for compact vehicles. Its benefits include protection during cold starts, high temperature stability, sludge resistance, lower fuel consumption rate and corrosion prevention.
- SynGard 2000 SAE 20W-50 – The final product in the range is SynGard 2000, which is a reliable heavy duty multi-grade mineral based engine oil specially developed for both new and older petrol and diesel engines. Aside from high temperature stability, sludge resistance and corrosion prevention, it also offers stable oxidation.
- Trans Revo 4X SAE 5W-40 – fully synthetic engine oil
- Trans Super SAE 15W-40 – ultimate multigrade diesel engine oil
- Trans Diesel SAE 20W-50 – premium multigrade diesel engine oil
- Trans HDX Plus SAE 40 – high performance monograde engine oil
- Trans HD 40 SAE 40 – high quality engine oil
- Dash 800 4T SAE 10W-40 – fully synthetic
- Dash 600 4T SAE 10W-40 – semi-synthetic
- Dash 300 4T SAE 20W-50 – mineral-based
- Dash 200 4T SAE 40 – mineral-based
- Dash 800 2T – fully-synthetic
- Dash 600 2T – semi-synthetic
- Dash 300 2T – mineral-based
- Dash 200 2T – mineral-based
BHPetrol’s extensive product portfolio also includes automatic transmission fluid (ATF), gear oil for manual transmission, hydraulic oil, as well as heat transfer oil in industrial-sized steel drums. They are as follows:
Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)
- ATF DX2
- ATF DX 3
- Gear Oil 90 EP
- Gear Oil 140 EP
- Gear Oil 80W90 EP
Industrial Gear Oil
- ISO Grade 150, 220, 320 & 460
Heat Transfer Oil
- Heat Transfer Oil 32
- ISO VG 32,46, 68 & 100
- Brake fluid DOT 3
- Brake fluid DOT 4
- Radiator coolant
- Battery water