Published on March 1st, 2023 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Perodua Axia Deliveries Moving Fast Across Malaysia
This latest Axia compact high feature-filled Perodua hatchback is priced from RM38,600 to RM49,500 for the ‘AV’ variant and it is interesting to see how well equipped the AV variant is.
Here below are the much know features that you get for RM49,500.
– 6 SRS Airbags
– ABS/EBD/BA/TRC/ VSC/HSA
– Tilt AdJustable Steering Column
– Full LED Headlamps with DRL’s
– Keyless Entry with Touch Sensor
– Push Start / Stop Button
– Digital AirCond with Memory
– ECO Idle Auto Start / Stop
– 9 Inch Touch Screen Infortainment with MirrorLink,4 Speakers and Reverse Camera
– 7 Inch TFT Fully Digital Meter Display
– Semi Leather Bucket Seats
– Perodua Smart Drive Assist consist of Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Lane Departure Prevention (LDP), Pre Collision Warning + Pre Collision Braking with Pedestrian Detection Up to 120 km/h (AEB), Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA), Auto High Beam (AHB), Front Departure Alert (FDA) and Pedal Mis-Operation
– Leather Wrapped Multi Function Steering Wheel
– Auto Retract Exterior Mirrors
– Turn Signal In Exterior Mirrors
– Front and Rear Parking Sensor
– Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
There is already a high number of bookings for this compact hatch from customers who did not even see, feel or touch the car. This is not unusual for Perodua as over the years buyers have been convinced with its build and features in relation to its asking price, especially with buyers who already have a Perodua in their garage.
Meanwhile, Perodua customers know that they will not be disappointed and this is why an estimated 2,900 customers will be collecting their brand new Axias very soon as we see our many vehicle trailers on our highways this past week moving units across the country to all showrooms.
Interestingly, Perodua will soon be able to do online sales of their cars without an fuss or issue as Malaysians have high trust for all their cars and as have been witnessed with every new model introduced in the past decade, the very high interest in ownership across all demographics and also age groups above 17-years.
“With the All New Perodua Axia launched, our focus (for this new model) are two-fold, the first is maximising deliveries to our customers and to convert previous generation Axia bookings to the All-New Axia,” Perodua President and Chief Executive Officer, Dato’ Sri Zainal Abidin Ahmad said.
He said that of the 44,000 existing orders, Perodua was able to convince 13,600 of its customers to convert to the latest model and coupled with over new 6,500 bookings (since 31 January 2023) – the compact car company has a combine orders of 20,100 units.