Published on July 18th, 2023 | by Subhash Nair0
Modenas Launches 2023 Z650, Ninja 650 And Versys 650
Edaran Modenas has launched the 2023 models of the Z650, Ninja 650 and Versys 650 in Malaysia.
There are now three new bikes in the Malaysian market – the Z650, Ninja 650 and Versys 650. These are all Kawasaki bikes that are available through Modenas with their branding. The bikes come with a 2-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
“As promised, MODENAS will continue to bring to the market the latest Kawasaki motorcycles. We are committed to providing riders with motorcycles that inspire passion, performance, and unforgettable experiences. The introduction of the 2023 models of Z650, Ninja 250, and Versys 650 reflects our dedication to delivering cutting-edge technology, superior performance, and uncompromising quality to the Malaysian market, said Roslan Roskan, Chief Executive Officer of MODENAS.
2023 Modenas Z650
This is a middleweight bike equipped with a 649cc parallel-twin engine. Improvements this model year include:
- Improved ergonomics thanks to a redesigned frame and revised riding position
- Advanced electronics, including a full-colour TFT display and customisable riding modes
- Enhanced handling from updated suspension and improved chassis dynamics
The bike is available in Metallic Spark Black for RM34,500 and Metallic Matte Graphenesteel Gray for RM35,200.
2023 Modenas Ninja 650
This sport bike is also powered by a 649cc parallel-twin engine. For 2023, here’s what you can expect:
- Refreshed design with more aggressive lines, LED lighting, and sharper front fairings
- New technology, including smartphone connectivity through Kawasaki’s Rideology app
- Better safety in the form of ABS braking and traction control
This bike comes finished in Metallic Matte Graphenesteel Gray at RM35,200 and Lime Green/Ebony at RM35,900.
2023 Modenas Versys 650
This mid-weight adventure bike also comes powered by the 649cc parallel-twin engine. Changes for this model year include:
- Adjustable windscreen for enhanced long-distance comfort
- Upgraded suspension for better stability and smoother rides
- Reworked design work with LED lighting and a more aggressive appearance
This bike comes in Metallic Spark Black for RM38,400 or Candy Limegreen/Metallic Flat Spark Black for RM39,100.
These three bikes will be available for purchased at authorised Kawasaki dealerships across Malaysia from the end of July 2023. Visit the Modenas or Kawasaki Malaysia websites for more information or call the toll free line 1-800-880-008 for more information.