Published on April 6th, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
So what are the possible reasons for cars to be left to rot
Reasons could be as follows:
- The car is stolen and left behind by the thief after the bad deed is done…..normally quite new and well presented cars.
- The driver rented the car and then decided not to pay up and just dumped the car and the legal car owner is unable to trace or find the car.
- The owner has passed away and the car cannot be transferred or sold……normally classic or old cars in very saleable condition.
- The car was sent to a workshop to be fixed and the owner now cannot afford the repair bill and so has decided to just leave the car to rot at the workshop.
- The car owner plans to restore/repair the car…but can’t seem to find the money and refuses to sell the car also.
We have seen so many nice, desirable cars left to rot and it is sad. Despite speaking to some owners, they refuse to sell and prefer to hold on to their rusting possessions.