Published on September 24th, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
‘Care’ by Volvo…a NEW way to own a Volvo
This is available for buyers of the new Volvo XC40 in the following markets: Sweden, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Norway, Poland and the United States. Other markets will follow at a later stage. The starting price for this new Volvo XC40 in Germany will be 31,350 euros. The starting price for the SUV in the U.S. will be USD33,200.
Premium subscription versus leasing
- Care by Volvo is a new premium subscription service and differs from existing lease offers in a number of important ways.
- Care by Volvo offers a convenient package of services allowing customers to enjoy their car whilst Volvo Cars handles everything else.
- Private leasing is an entry level offer without any additional services included in the price, while even full service leasing covers only parts of the services available in Care by Volvo. For example, none of the digital services to be offered via Care by Volvo are currently part of leasing packages.
- Care by Volvo will also encompass flexibility and customers will be allowed to switch cars temporarily depending on their needs.
- Care by Volvo also removes the practice of price negotiations. Customer research shows that this is one of the elements of the car-buying process that customers dislike the most.
- Care by Volvo has no customer age or geographical price differences.
- Care by Volvo has national standard prices as well as a unified price in Eurozone countries.