Automotive

Published on October 21st, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez

0

Hyundai starts ‘Shopper Assurance’ to provide the best customer experience

Everyone either has a car buying horror story or knows a dozen people who do. Even people who enjoy haggling don’t typically enjoy the car buying process as a whole. It takes too long, it’s too complicated, and there’s an ever-present fear the salesperson is taking advantage of you, even when they’re not. Hyundai has an idea to tackle all those problems.

Research conducted by Hyundai found 90% of car buyers find the process “highly frustrating,” and you can bet at least some of that remaining 10% find it at least a little frustrating.

Hyundai’s plan works like this: You go to the dealer’s website, find the car you want, see exactly what the dealer is asking for it, request a test drive wherever you’d like, fill out all the financing paperwork online, and only step foot in the dealership when you’re ready to pick up the keys.

Research cited by Hyundai suggests 88 percent of car buyers do most or all of their research online already, and the internet is already the number one source of lead generation. Another study found 75 percent of new car buyers would consider completing some or all of the buying process entirely online, and a Hyundai study found 84% would prefer a dealer that offered all four services under Shopper Assurance.


About the Author

www.dsf.my is a service to the public and other website owners. www.dsf.my is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site www.dsf.my. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date. www.dsf.my is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained inside.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to Top ↑