Published on May 28th, 2019 | by Subhash Nair0
Proton Refresh Exora for 2019
Proton’s MPV option, the Exora, has been refreshed for 2019. It still comes with a 1.6-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a CVT automatic. 10 years after its initial launch, the Exora now brings minor enhancements.
On the inside, there’s a new infotainment unit that’s much like the ones found in the higher spec Proton Iriz and Persona.
The 7″ GKUI-equipped unit, just like in the facelifted B-segment Protons responds to voice commands and has its own 4G internet connection for music streaming and navigation.
The cabin is now finished in part leather seats. A new shade of maroon is on offer, and the car has some very minor tweaks to the exterior.
All-in-all, Proton have lowered the on-the-road price of the Proton Exora by RM2,208, while adding about RM4,200 in value according to their own estimation.
Trim Level Prices
- Executive 1.6L CVT – RM59,800
- Premium 1.6L CVT – RM66,800
Extra Value Packages
- 3 services with free labour
- 5 years of free data (1GB/month)
- Low interest rates (2.76% p.a.)
- Insurance coverage – waiver of betterment costs for 10 years, agreed value coverage for 12 years, key care cover up to RM1000, Flood Relief allowance up to RM1000, All driver coverage, Personal accident policy holder up to RM15,000.
Special Value Packages
- 5 year free labour service
- First 1000 customers get free road tax for 2 years (1 year for company registered).