Published on March 19th, 2021 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze Is Limited To Just 999 Pieces
Better take ownership of the Divers watch before its sold out
This is an interesting look for this rather traditional looking brand, why? Well, you hardly ever see them in bright colours and in this rather art-full combination of red and bronze.
Might not be to everyone’s taste but the longer you look at it, the more it grows on you. Yes, this Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze Watch will make sure the wearer will never get missed in a crowd or forgotten after a first meeting.
It must be noted that Bell & Ross is not new to diving watches. Their first release was way back in 1997 when the brand was just five years old and the brand founders Bruno Belamich and Carlos Rosillo decided to produce a watch that defied all odds. It was called the Hydromax and it was rated to a depth of 11,000 metres. Yes, at the time there were other premium dive watches who could go deeper, but for this young watch brand, this remarkable time keeping machine was admired for its beauty as well as its abilities.
Yes, there was a green edition of the Diver Bronze in 2019 and then in 2020 a blue version arrived, but it did not have a striking colour contrast like with this latest limited edition version.
You might wonder why the use of Bronze in this latest limited edition watch. Well, bronze has always been linked closely to diving and diving gear, from the early days, it was bronze deep-sea helmets that kept deep sea divers safe underwater.
Sized as before at 42mm x 42mm with its round unidirectional bezel and its 4 functional screws, it is beautifully finished with satin-brushed surfaces highlighted by polished bevels.
As its name suggests, it is a ISO 6425 certified divers watch with full diving features down to 300m deep.
- Limited edition of 999 pieces.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished CuSn8 bronze. Unidirectional rotating solid bronze bezel with 60-minute scale and red anodised aluminium ring. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Steel case-back.
- Dial: red. Gold plated applique indices with Super-LumiNova® inserts. Gold plated metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour, minute and seconds hands.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 300 metres
- Straps: brown coloured calfskin leather and woven black rubber.
- Buckle: pin. Satin-finished and polished bronze.
So, the final question on your mind will be the selling price. Well, in Malaysia it retails at RM18,500 and with only 999 pieces worldwide, it is best you make your way to a Bell & Ross boutique to have it sitting on your wrist.