Published on January 12th, 2015 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Used Car Buyers Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get 100% loan or not? This means the potential buyers cannot afford the car.
- Is this car accident free? Valid question but will a used car seller be honest?
- Original paint on this car? Easy to spot if you know where and how to look yourself?
- Is the servicing up to date? No service records, then you need a trust worthy mechanic to look at the car.
- Do you have the complete service record? Valid question and very few owners keep them today. I still keep full records of all my cars from the day I took ownership.
- Has the odometer been rewound back? Which seller is going to volunteer this answer.
- Do you have the spare keys? If no, just make your own duplicate.
- What race/religion was the previous owner? What nonsense is this? What difference does it make?
- If it is 4×4 vehicle? Has this vehicle been off-road? Again, which seller will volunteer an honest answer? Imagine this 4×4 truck has been in the east Coast floods and the seller does a good cleanup and says….no sir, this 4×4 never ever went off road, the previous owner installed the ‘Snorkel’ and ‘High lift suspension’ and off road tires just for style only. Right? Sure!
- Did the previous owner smoke in the vehicle? Again, the obvious seller answer will be no!, if you ask, right?