Published on April 13th, 2020 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Harley-Davidson of Johor Bahru is Hiring
Harley-Davidson is set to expand its presence in Malaysia with a new dealership in Johor Bahru, so if you’re looking to start a career with the famed American motorcycle manufacturer, here’s your chance.
Goh Brothers Motorcycles Sdn Bhd has announced that it is looking to hire talented individuals to fill a number of positions at Harley-Davidson of Johor Bahru.
A subsidiary of Goh Brothers Capital, Goh Brothers Motorcycles is the same company that was appointed by Didi Resources Sdn. Bhd. (the sole distributor for Harley-Davidson in Malaysia) to operate Harley-Davidson of Petaling Jaya and Harley-Davidson of Penang.
The new 12,000 square foot dedicated dealership is located along Jalan Skudai and will offer Harley-Davidson’s entire range of bikes, general merchandise as well as genuine parts and accessories. Within the center itself, there will be best-in-class after-sales services with a complete stock of parts and accessories.
Goh Kian Sin, Chairman of Goh Brothers Capital said, “We continue to believe in the Harley-Davidson brand and take the opportunity during this period to construct and invest in both hardware and software, the latter being very important as we cultivate the mindset of our people to be even better in terms of system and processes while we seek more new talents to add value to our organization.”
The company is currently looking for passionate, creative and self-starting candidates to fill the following positions:
- Sales Consultant
- Service Consultant
- Senior Technician
- Boutique Consultant
- Parts & Accessories Consultant
- Parts & Warehouse Executive
- Operations cum Administration Executive
- Finance Executive
Here are a few things to expect from Harley-Davidson of Johor Bahru:
- You are welcome as you are — Whatever your background, approach or even attire, we expect you to come as you are and always bring your best. We believe employees do their best of work when they are free to be themselves. This recites, our dress code is casual and all types of work styles are welcome except it must be Harley-Davidson theme.
- Get involved in work that matters — You’ll have opportunities for professional growth and development within your day-to-day work or through stretch assignments and training provided by Harley-Davidson University.
- We will reward and support you — We value service and performance and offer employees generous pay, incentives and benefits.
- Build your future with us — We demonstrate integrity, accountability, diversity, teamwork and creativity as we fulfill dreams of personal freedom.
Interested? Submit your application to: [email protected].